Monday, January 30, 2012

18 weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks
 
Total weight gain/loss: At my last md appointment I gained a total of ONE pound, I am sure I gained about 3 lbs since then.
 
How big is baby? About 5.6 inches, the size of a sweet potato weighing about 6.7 oz.
 
Maternity clothes?  No, I am still fitting in my normal clothes! (:
 
Stretch Marks? Only old ones, no new ones from sweet p as far as I can tell. 
 
Best moment this week?   Feeling my Sweet P move, FINALLY! (:
 
Movement? In the morning and at night, when I am most relaxed or right after I ate

Food Cravings? I don't call them cravings because I still like a lot of the foods I used to and haven't wanted anything super crazy. Mostly, just fruits and seafood.
 
What I miss: Nothing, I am loving being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to:  Feeling my Sweet P move!

Nausea/Vomiting?:None, Thank you Sweet P!! (:

Labor signs? Nope
 
Gender? Hoping to find out on Valentine's Day! (:

Belly Button in or out? Innie for life. I hope

Wedding rings on or off? On.
 
Sleep? Can't get enough.

Weekly Wisdom: Every pregnancy is different. What one woman experiences may be completely different than the next.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment